Finally, the last day in my 3-day quote challenge has come! But certainly NOT my last “thanks!” to Kranti who dragged me into this — first time — wonderful experience! I just love this!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
- Share why this quote appeals so much to you.
- Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
My Third Quote:
Sometimes it takes the worst to bring out the best in you.
When bad things happen to us, we tend to forget the good ones.
This quote reminds me that the worst is not the end of life, sometimes, it is the gateway to something great. Remember after the storm, comes the warmth of the sun. At the end of the tunnel, lies the light.
If we are a learner, no matter what happens to us, we always learn from it. And normally, the worse the scenario, the greater the learning. Now, imagine the worst. Sure enough, if we learn from it, the result would be our greatest learning. It is that learning that brings the best in us.
Now, let me summarize by connecting the three quotes:
- Quote 1 is about the strong belief that no one can really crumple us without our permission. It’s our initial protection from the worst.
- Quote 2 is about accepting the reality that the worst will come; making our heart ready when it happens; actually knowing what to do during the trial; and finally, holding on with the hope that miracle is coming.
- Quote 3 is about the reward if we keep our part intact.
With that, I again give my thanks to Kranti for taking me to this wonderful 3-day journey!
My last set of nominees:
- Mr. B — https://thismansjourney.net
- Nidhi — https://mylifeexperiences648467241.com
- MishMash — https://myinnermishmash.wordpress.com